Summary: Electric is looking for a motivated candidate to become a member of the customer service team.
**Please note that this position is based at our Irvine Distribution Center but will require travel to the HQ in San Clemente weekly**
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Effectively manage customer service communication and provide prompt and immediate service to reps and retailers.
* Manage refusals and return authorization in a timely and efficient manner.
*Coordinate information with warehouse receiving team for RA processing.
* Field warranty related inquiries and RA returns
* Ensure the timely resolution of all order discrepancies, shortages, mis-shipments, and defective product returns.
* Maintain monthly and quarterly reporting package for management
*Well versed in key product knowledge.
* Customer Service – respond to all management & accounts and customers’ requests and needs.
* Able to identify and solve problems in a timely manner.
* Organization – responsible for maintaining all RA approvals on files.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Ability to prioritize and multi task
* Working knowledge of the wholesale/retail industry.
* Excellent communication/listening skills and have experience in conflict resolution.
* Self-motivated and results oriented
* Strong attention to detail
* Maintain proper conduct with customers and accounts
* Eager to increase knowledge and efficient ways to better serve the customer service department
*Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Volcom says it's "youth against establishment," however, this establishment is firmly on the side of youth -- those...