Well established company has an opening for a Full Time Event Electrical/General Maintenance Tech at one of our client sites in the Dayton, Ohio area.
Hours: Full-time position 40 hours per week, 6:00am to 2:30pm, Monday through Friday
- Coordinates with operations, administration, and facilities for the purpose of completing projects and work orders efficiently.
- Estimates materials and or equipment needed to complete work projects for the purpose of ensuring all client goals and targets are met.
- Procures equipment, supplies and materials to maintain availability of required inventoried items.
- Transports a variety of items (e.g. tools, equipment, supplies, etc.) to ensure the proper materials are on site to complete a project.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and he need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes and regulations.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous to the safety of workers or the electrical system.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of the systems.
- Responds to emergency situations during and after work hours to resolve immediate safety concerns.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools and testing equipment.
- Flexibility to work with onsite electrical subcontractors and learn more complex installation, service and repair applications.
Provide assistance during emergencies by operating floodlight and generators, placing flares, and driving needed service vehicles.
- Must be a team player with the ability to take the initiative when needed.
- Routine work consists of changing light bulbs, performing routine service calls, conducting facility inspections, create detailed electronic work orders in the systems and be computer literate.
- Prepares documentation (e.g. records on fire alarms, etc. for the purpose of providing written support and/or conveying information).
- Performs other related duties, as assigned to ensure efficient, effective, productive functioning of the maintenance staff members.
- Combination of education, training and experience which allows one to complete task listed in the job description.
- Background that reflects solid experience in general maintenance and commercial electrical applications.
- Good attitude, willingness to learn, and the flexibility to handle a variety of projects in a timely and professional manner.
- Must successfully pass a National Background/Vehicle check and drug test prior to consideration.
- Ability to travel to multiple sites to perform a variety of maintenance tasks
Compensation: $12.00 to $14.00 per hour (based on experience) plus benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision,and 401K.
Indeed - 13 months ago