We are looking for an exceptional electrical engineer with broad experience and a passion for technology and great product design.
Candidates with experience in one of more of the following areas will be given the strongest consideration:
- BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 3+ years of professional experience.
- Experience developing microprocessor or DSP -based systems.
- Strong proficiency in both analog and digital design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with OrCAD & pSpice, or equivalent tools.
EOE. Compensation DOE.
- Hardware development for medical devices.
- Motion control or mechatronics.
- High speed digital design (e.g. PCI Express, memory bus design, Ethernet, USB 2.0).
- On-board switching power supplies.
- Wireless design.
- EMI considerations and compliance.
Stratos Product Development - 4 months ago
Stratos is a world-class company of experts in all of the disciplines required for commercializing technology and bringing products rapidly...