This job exists to manage a broad spectrum of electrical work, be highly skilled in interpreting electrical diagrams/schematics, utilizing electrical diagnostic equipment, troubleshooting of all electrical control circuitry and distribution equipment, revisions and design of said circuitry, proper switching and isolation of equipment and knowledgeable in virtually all electrical applications. |
- HS diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production electrical and instrumentation experience. Documentation of training/experience must be at the level to rate the applicant as an Electrical Qualified Person (Certified Electrician)
- 4+ years of manufacturing experience; strong electrical/electronic and industrial skills.
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently
- Experience with digital and analog computer machine interfacing a plus
- Must be able to lift and move objects up to 50 lbs consistently with heavier weight necessary at times.
- Must be able to work from ladders, scaffolding or powered lifts when required.
Arkema's into vinyl, but not in a weird way. The North American branch of France's Arkema manufactures many vinyl products, such...