Headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, Hagemeyer North America, Inc. is a distributor of products and services focusing on business-to-business markets in electrical materials, safety products, and industrial products and services throughout North America.
Our sites are conveniently located to serve local markets throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our strength lies in the ability to serve local customers through the relationships forged by our associates.
Our global reach allows us to provide our global customers with custom-tailored solutions. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sonepar, Hagemeyer North America works with Sonepar companies around the world to ensure superior service when and where our customers need it.
We are currently seeking a Counter Sales Manager to direct and coordinate all electrical sales and customer service activities pertaining to our Electrical Contractor customers. This individual will be responsible for outside sales activities designed to drive business to our sales counter. The Counter Sales Manager will also be responsible for supervising the Counter Sales Representatives. Additional responsibilities include:
· Meet customer needs through appropriate product mix
· Manage resources appropriately
· Coordinate lead generation with marketing
· Monitor and ensure proper follow up on new accounts
· Manage counter inventory and operating assets
· Provide monthly/quarterly performance
· Make periodic visits to electrical contractor customers
- Experience selling Electrical Supplies to the Electrical Contractor and Installer market is required
- Outside Sales experience is required
- Strong understanding of Electrical supplies is required
- Experience managing an Electrical Sales Counter is a plus
- Must have good communications skills with ability to interact with customers
- Experience with personnel management is a plus
- Bachelors degree preferred, or combination of education and experience
- Must be proficient with a computer and be able to learn new software
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.
Hagemeyer is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Hagemeyer North America - 5 months ago
Hagemeyer North America (HNA) gets a charge out of spreading things around. The company -- a subsidiary of French distribution...