KLA-Tencor Corporation, a leading provider of process control and yield management solutions, partners with customers around the world to develop state-of-the-art inspection and metrology technologies. These technologies serve the semiconductor, data storage, LED, and other related nanoelectronics industries. With a portfolio of industry-standard products and a team of world-class engineers and scientists, the company has created superior solutions for its customers for more than 35 years. Headquartered in Milpitas, Calif., KLA-Tencor has dedicated customer operations and service centers around the world. Additional information may be found at www.kla-tencor.com .
The Wafer Inspection Division (WIN) of KLA-Tencor designs and manufactures systems that are used for capturing yield-impacting defects at the front-end-of-line (FEOL) and the back-end-of-line (BEOL). A successful candidate will be joining a world leader in wafer inspection products and technologies designing and manufacturing the next generation of products
The successful candidate will be responsible for cable design, PCB rework/design, test fixture builds, ECO release. The candidate must be a self-motivated individual with the ability to multi task and work independently in a team. He/she also will have the inherent desire to expand his/her knowledge through self-study and training. Strong written and verbal communications skills are needed for extensive interaction with vendors and team members.
- Experienced in operating lab equipment
- Strong hands-on skills related to PCB rework and build test fixture
- Strong problem analysis and solving capability
- Understand basic electrical knowledge
- Enjoy working on cutting edge technologies
- Self-motivated team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 1 years of experience. OR
- Master's Level Degree. OR
- Related relevant years of experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
KLA-Tencor is hard-core when it comes to hunting down chip flaws. One of the world's largest makers of process control equipment for...