NorthEast Electrical Distributors passionately serves the needs of our customers. We are a full-service electrical distributor with a mission to provide world class customer service. NorthEast Electrical Distributors is one of the largest electrical distributors in New England with 31 branch locations and is the #1 source for electrical products and services in New England.
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic ESS Inventory Management Specialist to join our industrial team. The ability and desire to provide excellent customer service and grow sales is essential. Duties include:
This is an ideal position for someone looking to work in a reputable market leading company!
- Assist in the customer stock room management program - ESS
- Understand and follow established ESS procedures for stock room organization, clean-up, replenishment, put away and parts database maintenance and strive to improve processes
- Utilize all resources inside and outside the organization to provide service
- Perform weekly customer activities as required using various tools to put stock away and place stock orders, follow up on back orders weekly and maintain activity schedule
- Grow the business share within the accounts and look to add items to the database
Emp loyment is contingent on a successful pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Minimum of 2 years business/sales/inventory management experience in the electrical distribution industry
- Understand and be familiar with core electrical product lines
- Professional telephone manner, strong basic math, typing and calculator skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft applications and Internet navigation
- Team player and able to work with internal and external people at all levels.
- Must be a self starter and able to work independently
- Must have a clean driving record as this position requires daily travel to customers
CareerBuilder - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard