NorthEastElectrical Distributors passionately serves the needs of our electricalcontractor, institutional, state/government and industrial customers. We are afull-service electrical distributor with a large inventory and a mission toprovide quality customer service and operational excellence.
NorthEast Electrical Distributors has become one of the largestelectrical distributors in New England offering 29 convenient locations andsolidifying itself as the #1 source for electrical products and supplies.
Our Brockton, MA location is seeking aqualified and enthusiastic Rebate Administrator.
This position is responsible to enter, update, maintain andcollect rebates from assigned vendors and work with Sales teams to assist in updatingand maintaining existing and new rebate agreements.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesInclude :
This is an ideal position for someone looking to grow in a reputable market leading company!
- Establish and maintain vendor rebate file in the database.
- Enter customer resale multipliers.
- Maintain Customer special net resale prices for specific items.
- Renew existing rebate quotes.
- Notify sales personnel when quotes are about to expire.
- Contact vendors for new quote information.
- File claims for rebates via EDI, Debit Memo or Credit. Maintain accurate spreadsheet of amount of rebate claimed.
Please email your resume today!
· High school plus 2 years in business/officeenvironment.
· Strong math and organizational skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communicationskills.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word.
· Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
We Offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
All candidates are subject to a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- 16 months ago - save job