1) 5-10 years of experience developing electrical schematics for Electro-Mechanical systems and components.
2) Having a 4 year degree is optional but preferable
3) Experience with PLC, HMI, and associated modules. Allen Bradley, Siemens, etc
4) Experience with developing process equipment for transferring and filtering fluids such as water systems, chemical, etc
5) Experience of AutoCAD electrical
' Works with all disciplines on project teams to meet schedules and project deliverables.
' Includes participation in design and safety reviews, status updates and process documentation as needed.
' Working with other team members, ensures the implementation of customer specifications for controls systems and equipment Modifies and creates schematics from concepts and 'red-lined' documents
' Specifies and sources electrical components for design - reviews electrical Bills of Materials as required for accuracy and appropriate component selection
' Interfaces with production employees to assure high quality manufacturing and 'Best Practices' in the electrical area
' Reviews and approves changes to the electrical manufacturing processes and standards Initiates, updates and approves Electrical ECO's
' Generates and maintains high level layouts, labeling instructions and wiring instructions
' Reviews electrical quality and testing procedures Implementation of standard schematic design and documentation
Electrical Engineer, Controls, PLC, Design
MinnesotaJobs.com - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard