Minimum of a MSEE degree with concentration in Digital Design, Power Management, Application Processor/Peripheral Interfaces and Baseband Systems.
Scope of Responsibility/Expectations:
Join the Product Development team, working with interdisciplinary teams comprised of Mechanical, Electrical, Software, and Design engineers to develop, integrate and optimize circuits & systems into high volume mobile products that are sold worldwide. Produce innovative designs with consumer appeal to meet size, cost, time to market, and quality targets.
Candidate needs the following knowledge and skills:
Candidate should possess some or all of the following knowledge/skills:
- Minimum of a MSEE degree with concentration in Digital Design, Power Management, Application Processor/Peripheral Interfaces and Baseband Systems. Ph.D. preferred.
- 0-1 years of electrical design and development experience
- Self motivated and passionate about designing world-class consumer electronics
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good sense of time management
- Good written and oral communication skills
Design Knowledge of Application Processor Systems, including interfaces such as internal and external memory, Bluetooth, WLAN, NFC, Imagers, LCDs, Gyroscopes, Accelerometers.
Design Knowledge of Power Management systems, voltage and frequency scaling for optimal power usage, switching regulators.
Create supporting technical documents and test procedures. Circuit simulation capability using ADS. Automation tools for data collection and analysis such as Labview, Visual Basic, C , Perl, Python, etc. PCB design tools such as Allegro.
Motorola Mobility - 2 years ago