- Designs electrical equipment and products.
- Analyzes product or equipment specifications and performance requirements to determine designs which can be produced by existing manufacturing or processing facilities and methods.
- Determines feasibility of designing new plant equipment or modifying existing facilities considering costs, available space, time limitations, company planning, and other technical and economic factors.
- Confers with research personnel to clarity or resolve problems and develops design.
- Prepares or directs preparation of product or system layout and detailed drawings and schematics.
- Directs and coordinates manufacturing or building or prototype product or system.
- Compiles and analyzes operational, test, and research data to establish performance standards for newly designed and modified equipment or product.
- Plans and develops experimental test programs.
- Analyzes test data and reports to determine if design meets functional and performance specifications.
- Confers with research and other engineering personnel and prepares design modifications a required.
- Evaluates engineering test results for possible application to developments of systems or other uses.
- Bachelors degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Entry - level to 3 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Emphasis on PLC and SCADA design
Compensation & Benefits:
Zoltek offers a competitive pay and benefits package. Benefits include:
Prescription drug benefits
Flexible spending accounts
Tuition assistance program
Short term and long term disability coverage
Employee assistance program
Optional life insurance
For immediate consideration for this position, please submit your resume online. Zoltek is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides a drug free work place.
Zoltek Corporation - 13 months ago
Over the past decade and more, Zoltek has enunciated a clear vision and a consistent strategy. We endured our dark years and we have been...