Medical Product Manufacturing
Since 1963, Cook Group companies have been among the leaders in developing healthcare devices that have improved lives around the world. COOK remains at the forefront of medical research and worldwide sales of products for endovascular therapy, critical care medicine, general surgery, diagnostic and interventional procedures, bioengineered tissue replacement and regeneration, gastroenterology and endoscopy procedures, urology, and obstetrics and gynecology. COOK is a global company with a global focus - and a global future.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide electronic expertise in the development, design, manufacture, and inspection of electronic medical devices.
Essential Job Functions/Duties (may include other duties as assigned)
• Conceptualize and evaluate product prototypes
• Design and establish specifications for products
• Perform or coordinate perform and safety training
• Procure components necessary for fabricating products
• Assist in fabrication and inspection of products
• Troubleshoot and repair electronic devices
Minimum Work Experience/Educational Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience in any engineering/technical discipline
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience preferred
• Familiarity with RF analog circuit design is essential
• Experience with micro-controller software and field programmable gate array
• Required to sign an Executive and Sales Employee Agreement for Protection of Employee Business
• Must complete applicable OR training and other field related training as necessary
• Must maintain a current driver's license and a driver's record that will ensure insurability
• Must have skills in graphical, product management and other general office management software
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
• Good manual dexterity
• Ability, on occasion to lift a minimum of 30 pounds
• Limited exposure to hazardous chemicals and material
• Majority of day spent in clean, climate controlled lab requiring the use of safety glasses
• Requires close visual acuity when working with computers, etc.
• Must pass a post-offer physical exam and drug test
401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
Medical, dental, and vision
Paid time off
Flexible spending account
Cook is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Belonging to the Cook Medical division of the Cook Group, Cook Incorporated makes thousands of medical devices and related items. Its...