- Texas Professional Engineer (PE) registration.
- Motivated Electrical Engineer who can lead projects and work independently with minimum supervision.
- Proven experience working for an engineering services company with Clients in the petrochemical, refinery and oil & gas industries
- The ability to perform Electrical Power Studies (with Arc Flash) and prepare reports (experience with popular SKM or ETAP software)
Any additional electrical skills or experience in power plants, aerial wiring or higher kilovolt installations a plus.
- Selection, sizing and specification of transformers, switchgear and MCC’s (involving kilovolt feeds stepping down to 480 volts)
- Development of common electrical design and drawings including single lines, motor elementary drawings and motor controls (including VFD’s), electrical connection drawings and grounding systems, cable schedules
- Power and lighting distribution panel specification and supporting distribution design (with area lighting design)
- Ability to perform all calculations associated with cable selection, conductor sizing, voltage drop, conduit fill and other common electrical design requirements
Providing a family-oriented work environment for 35 years
We offer competitive salaries, medical insurance, 401K, and profit sharing
Positions are located in the Houston/Galveston area of Texas.
Company information: www.chemic.com
Chemic Engineers - 15 months ago