Wesley Health Care Center is currently seeking an Electrical Maintenance Worker for full-time days, Monday through Friday from 8am to 4:30pm, with every 10th weekend rotation.
The primary purpose of your position is to make repairs and installations in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations governing our facility, and as may be directed by the Senior Technician/Director of Maintenance, to assure the performance of the tasks required to maintain the condition of the facility and equipment in good repair and functioning properly, reliably, and safely.
Other duties of this position will include, but are not limited to:
1. Responsible for maintaining all plant electrical systems including switchgear, panels, outdoor lighting, motors, and emergency generators
2. Perform Maintenance Work Orders as assigned including non-electrical related repairs
3. Perform general repairs, reconditioning, and refurbishing of the facility, equipment, and systems in use
4. Order required equipment and parts as required to maintain proper inventory levels
5. Perform administrative requirements, such as completing necessary forms, reports, evaluations, studies, etc., and submitting such to the Supervisor as required
1. Have five years' experience as an electrician/in maintenance
2. Possess reasonable electrical technician aptitude/proficiency and mechanical knowledge
3. Have a high school diploma or GED
4. Be available to work the required hours
The preferred candidate for this position will possess technical training in associated field.
To apply, please go to wesleyhealthjobs.com and apply to Job ID # 6695.
In 1999, WCS established its Medical Transportation program to transport seniors and others needing to go to the doctor, hospital, or...