Job Description -- This job REQUIRES a BACHELOR'S degree!|
Our client, an Industry-leading manufacturer, is seeking TWO (2) outstanding Electrical Superintendents with experience for High Voltage / heavy industrial / manufacturing environments in their facilities near Southern AL outside Mobile and near Arlington, TX. As Electrical Superintendent, you'll be tasked to:
· Provide leadership in administering safety, health, and environmental policies
· Lead and facilitate the Electrical Maintenance area , including management of core electrical/instrumentation systems, development of detailed PMRs for all plant electrical equipment, and research/recommend new PM procedures based on new technology.
· Work with Preventative Supervisor and Planners to review existing PM routines and adjust according to equipment history and electrical availability.
· Provide leadership, guidance, and direction for the Electrical organization in a manner consistent with company values, and ensure alignment with plant and company goals
· Support Engineering with major electrical/instrumentation projects , develop capital investment recommendations within the area , and preparing cost estimates and justifications for the capital plan, conducting economic and operational feasibility studies on proposed electrical modifications and additions,
· Develop area budget, and accountable for results based on defined KPIs
· Use MAC, SAP, PMA, etc., to optimize overall equipment effectiveness at the lowest sustainable cost of maintenance.
· Support, demonstrate and facilitate the concepts of continuous learning and continuous improvement in a values based high performance organization
· Responsible for training, development and involvement of 6 hourly and 2 automation engineering employees within the electrical area
· Determine appropriate staffing and skill levels for the electrical area
· Bachelor's degree required
· Effective leadership, delegation, coaching and interpersonal skills; trustworthy and trusting of others
· Excellent communication and coaching skills
· Demonstrated problem solving skills and sound decision making based on available information
· Flexible and able to adjust to changing priorities
· Able to facilitate the collaboration of people in process area teams
· Initiative and self-starting abilities; willing to take action to resolve problems
· Customer focused, both internally and externally
· Demonstrated technical proficiency for area of responsibility
· Demonstrated planning, organizational and project-management skills
· Capable of being a change agent and motivating others towards a vision of the future
Other Related Experiences Required of Preferred
· Knowledge of manufacturing processes and electrical maintenance systems is required.
· Minimum 5 years of combined management level and cement industry experience in a supervisory role.
· Working knowledge of PLC programming and process control systems is required; prefer experience with Allen Bradley PLC´s (ControlLogix, PLC-5 and SLC 500)
· Experience in instrumentation, motors, starters, and VFD´s, communication networks (Modbus, Modbus Plus, Ethernet, ControlNet, DeviceNet, etc.)
· Computer skills; knowledge of Windows, Excel, Word, WindoWare, and Power Point.
· Experience with SAP desired
CareerBuilder - 2 years ago