This job REQUIRES a BACHELOR'S degree!
Our client, an Industry-leading manufacturer, is seeking TWO (2) outstanding Electrical Superintendents with experience for High Voltage / heavy industrial / manufacturing environments in their facilities near in Southern AL outside Mobile and in Arlington, TX and . As Electrical Superintendent, you'll be tasked to:
Why you want this job: F500 Global Company; stable workforce; bonus / benefits; high level of visibility; promotability / career pathing; Global opportunities for career growth; this could be a company to retire with.
- Provide leadership in administering safety, health, and environmental policies
- Lead / facilitate the Electrical Maintenance area , including management of core electrical /instrumentation systems, development of detailed Preventive Maintenance Requirements for all plant electrical equipment, and research/recommend new procedures based on new technology.
- Work with Preventive Supervisor and Planners to review existing Maintenance routines and to adjust according to equipment history and electrical availability.
- Provide leadership, guidance and direction for the Electrical organization in a manner consistent with company values, and ensure alignment with plant and company goals
- Support Engineering with major electrical/instrumentation projects , develop capital investment recommendations within the area , and preparing cost estimates and justifications for the capital plan, conducting economic and operational feasibility studies on proposed electrical modifications and additions,
- Develop area budget, and accountable for results based on defined Key Performance Indicators
- Use MAC, SAP, PMA, etc., to optimize overall equipment effectiveness at the lowest sustainable cost of maintenance.
- Support, demonstrate and facilitate the concepts of continuous learning and continuous improvement in a values based high performance organization
- Responsible for training, development and involvement of 6 hourly and 2 automation engineering employees within the electrical area
- Determine appropriate staffing and skill levels for the electrical area
Other Related Experiences Required of Preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- Effective leadership, delegation, coaching and interpersonal skills; trustworthy and trusting of others
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and sound decision making based on available information
- Flexible and able to adjust to changing priorities
- Able to facilitate the collaboration of people in process area teams
- Initiative and self-starting abilities; willing to take action to resolve problems
- Customer focused, both internally and externally
- Demonstrated technical proficiency for area of responsibility
- Demonstrated planning, organizational and project-management skills
- Capable of being a change agent and motivating others towards a vision of the future
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and electrical maintenance systems is required.
- Minimum 5 years of combined management level and cement industry experience in a supervisory role.
- Working knowledge of PLC programming and process control systems is required; prefer experience with Allen Bradley PLC´s (ControlLogix, PLC-5 and SLC 500)
- Experience in instrumentation, motors, starters, and VFD´s, communication networks (Modbus, Modbus Plus, Ethernet, ControlNet, DeviceNet, etc.)
- Computer skills; knowledge of Windows, Excel, Word, WindoWare, and Power Point.
- Experience with SAP desired