Location: San Bernardino Mountain Community
The Engineer III is part of a team responsible for the day-to-day maintenance in a commercial property setting. This position is responsible for the safe operation and function of the property. The position is also responsible for relaying information regarding property maintenance to the Engineering Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Perform operational maintenance of electrical power systems beginning at the power service entrance of the properties, buildings, or structures
- Install and or maintain complete wiring system, conduit systems, cable systems, contractors, conductors, switches, receptacles, power outlets, panels, device plates, underground and overhead powered systems, low and high voltage systems, lighting and ground fixtures.
- Submits weekly work logs to the Facilities Manager
- Submits daily overview of work progress
- Safely use common electrical trade tools, hand tools, power tools, conduit benders, pipe threading equipment, soldering irons, testing and line tracing equipment
- Must have experience working safely around all electrical systems and the ability to make any work area safe at all phases of required maintenance, repairs, and complete replacement of electrical systems.
- Perform weekly safety checks of electrical rooms
- Perform troubleshooting and repairs as needed to all electrical systems and or electrical equipment; disassemble electrical units such as but not limited to building sub panels, motors, voltage regulators, wiring systems, and any electrical appliances
- Coordinates with Facilities Manager for updates, purchase orders, and project repair status
- Ensure that all repair or replacement work is of the same kind, equal to or better type, style and quality.
- Tracks inventory of equipment and parts. Submits purchase order when additional parts and equipment need to be ordered.
- Must perform all work to national electrical standards and local codes at all time.
- On-call for after hours emergencies – weekends/holidays
- Available to work holidays when property is open to the public. Alternative days off will be provided with in the same pay period.
- Perform all duties assigned by management to include any and all phases of maintenance operations for the properties, buildings, or structures
Do you fit the Bill?
- This is a Full-Time Direct Hire position that pays between $14 - $17 Depending on Experience
- Generous medical, dental and vision
- Paid Holidays / Paid Vacation/ Sick Time
- 5+ years experience in Commercial Real Estate/Property Engineering preferred
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent GED
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Outlook
- Working knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems
- Team building experience is preferred.
- Ability to follow direction
- Operation of light construction equipment and vehicles
- Other essential capabilities include commitment to meet deadlines, integrity, and work ethic
- Must possess strong attention to detail and accuracy
TevisHR - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard