Targa Resources (Targa) is a leading provider of midstream natural gas and NGL services in the United States. We own and operate approximately 12,090 miles of natural gas and NGL pipelines, with natural gas gathering systems covering approximately 14,400 square miles and 21 natural gas processing plants located primarily in the Permian Basin, Texas, New Mexico and Louisiana regions.
Targa is currently seeking a Electrician Technician for their facility located in Lovington, NM.
Responsible for configuration, installation, diagnosis and troubleshooting, repair, preventive maintenance, and overall proper function of the following:
· Electrical process control loops
· Process control and data equipment
· Analytical equipment
· Electronic systems – computers, shutdown systems, warning systems, PLC’s, telemetry, etc.
· Electrical devices – flow, temperature, and pressures
· Electrical systems – including motor controls and high voltage systems
· Other related equipment
Minimum Essential Qualifications
· Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
· Basic job related computer knowledge
- Able to push or lift a minimum of 75 pounds
· Associate’s degree in electrical technology or equivalent experience maintaining electrical systems utilized in natural gas processing
· Knowledge and understanding of the national electric code
Targa offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
- New Mexico and Texas electrical licenses
Targa Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please go to http://www.targaresources.com/careers.html
Please note – Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position. We thank all respondents for their interest in Targa. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No Phone calls please. Placement agencies or recruiters need not respond. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
This position is subject to federally mandated drug/alcohol testing.
Targa Resources - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -