- Plan, Set Up, Execute, and Analyze Tests on Boards and components for new electronic components.
- Set Up and Perform Environmental Testing to include Stress, Vibration etc.
- Troubleshoot boards and components to diagnose problems, replace and solder the parts.
- Read schematics in order to help locate defective parts and make changes.
- Use basic Test Equipment to include, DVM, O-Scopes, Power Supplies etc. to test boards
This position is open due to new products coming down from R&D into Manufacturing. Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements. Must have worked in a medical device company and be proficient at component level troubleshooting, soldering, and reading complex schematics.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Electronics or Bench Technician performing and executing tests at the component level.
- Understanding of Component Level Troubleshooting and reading schematics for complex circuit boards.
- Experience setting up test fixtures and setting up tests.
- Experience with Board Level and Systems Testing
- Understanding of Medical Device and ISO 13485 standards
- Component Level Understanding
- Understanding with Environmental Testing, and Environmental Chamber Testing
- Must be proficient at soldering for complex circuit boards
- Experience with Test Equipment (O-Scopes, DVM, Power Supplies, etc)
Every candidate will be tested on-site during the interview to evaluate soldering skills, ability to troubleshoot components, and read schematics.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to mlemke(a)aerotek.com
Aerotek - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have...