Responsible for fabricating high quality Electronic assemblies. Rapid response support to new or prototype product development on system/subsystem assemblies and components.
Minimum 2 years experience with the following skills:
1. Must speak English, Basic high school level reading, writing and math skills,
2. Ability to interpret blueprint and schematic drawings to produce quality, in-tolerance finished products,
3. Basic understanding of electrical theory and electronic circuits,
4. Good Solder and de-soldering skills,
5. Can work independently to interpret schematic diagrams to modify or produce high quality finished electrical or electronics prototype circuits, interconnecting cables, etc.,
6. Ability to test and verify completed work and to troubleshoot defective components and circuits,
7. Knowledgeable with safe usage of basic hand tools,
8. Must be flexible as to work assignments.