Are you someone who wants to make an impact on an organization?
Do you thrive in an environment where you are trusted to make the right decisions?
Then you should work at Moog. We are a worldwide leader in the manufacture of precision motion control components and systems, and are looking for an experienced Electronic Design Engineer to join our team in Torrance, CA.
You will gain:
• Exposure to many different kinds of electrical design projects
• Freedom to make decisions/recommendations – we are not a process driven company
• Financially solid organization that values their employees
• Lots of opportunities for job growth and development – we are looking for new leaders on our Electrical Design and Product/Project teams.
The Senior Design Engineer will be developing electronic hardware driving our actuation flight controls for both military and commercial applications. You will be the lead Designer on your projects, and we’d like someone who has the desire to take on a project engineer role in the not-so-distant future.
Key Expertise Required:
• BS degree in Electrical Engineering
• Minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience in Electrical Design with increasing responsibilities in a manufacturing or aerospace environment.
• Knowledge of OP AMPS, Signal Conditioning, PWM Control
• EMI experience Helpful
• Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Moog is a performance culture that empowers and inspires individuals to achieve remarkable things - for our customers, for the company and for each other. We work in an environment where people trust, respect and encourage one another. We believe in our people and it shows in everything we do.
*In addition to meeting the qualifications set forth in the position description, all Applicants selected for consideration must meet eligibility for access to classified information. This requirement is included in the State Department International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and requires US citizenship and/or Permanent Residence status.
Moog, Inc - 4 months ago