Seeking an in-house, full-time technical support representative. This is a diversified position which offers potential for growth, a great working environment, excellent company benefits and on-site parking.
- 2 years minimum experience and knowledge in all aspects of low voltage electronic systems including, access control, CCTV, and alarm systems.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot application and product issues.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent customer interface skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend basic schematic drawings and low voltage wiring.
- Basic practical understanding of computer functions and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Work is performed primarily in an indoor office setting which requires long periods of sitting and the ability to communicate with customers via telephone or internet.
Position may require traveling for training, trade shows, etc. When traveling, position requires ability to physically set up and break down show booth, long periods of standing, heavy lifting (up to 50-75 pounds) and ability to communicate verbally with customers and vendors.
We are an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Altronix Corp. - 18 months ago