Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting and Repair to component level of Ultrasound Parts including power supplies.
- Basic troubleshooting, maintenance and service repair needs on designated equipment.
- Inspects and approve operational quality of Ultrasound Parts. May provide updates to products as directed.
- Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Prepares documentation (e.g. repair status, reports, safety logs, etc.) for the purpose of conveying information and/or providing supporting materials for requested actions.
- Maintaining tools and test equipment properly and ensuring they are calibrated as needed.
- Ability to troubleshoot to component level and solder surfacemount components
- Associates degree in technology or related discipline (or local equivalent 2 year degree), or a High School diploma (or local equivalent) and 2 or more years technical experience
MARS IT Corp - 11 months ago