Southwestern Energy Company is a rapidly growing, independent producer of domestic natural gas an important natural resource that helps fuel our nation’s economy while playing a critical role in America’s quest for energy independence. Southwestern Energy Company began operating in Arkansas 80 years ago. We now produce primarily natural gas from more than 1.5 million acres of land and have expanded our operations into Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania and Canada. We also engage in natural gas gathering and marketing activities in our core market areas in support of exploration and production activities. We are currently looking for an Electronic Technician for our operations in Damascus, Arkansas
Electronic Technician – SWN Well Services
Responsible for providing all necessary electronic support to the Frac crew and operations to ensure proper performance of all equipment involved in fracturing and making sure required safety and operational procedures are followed. Diagnose and repair electronic equipment as necessary.
- Evaluate electrical problems and take corrective action in the Line, Erad, Sure Fire systems and Micro Motion Systems.
- Make connections to fixtures and power equipment; prepare equipment for operations.
- Installation of control and distribution apparatus
- Testing circuits to ensure electrical compatibility, safety and that all equipment is communicating correctly.
- Ordering of electrical parts used for equipment.
- Inspect installed equipment to ensure proper, optimal and safe operation.
- Energize the data van and data acquisition equipment correctly.
- Ensure that the job is recorded in the prescribed in the prescribed manner and report job performance.
- Ensure proper management of sensor lines and cables.
SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
- Three to five years electrical experience in the fracturing field.
- Basic software and computer maintenance knowledge.
- High School or GED equivalent
- Exposure to noise, moving/mechanical parts, vibration, high pressure, electrical shock, chemicals, etc.
- Good Coordination and manual dexterity needed as associated with operating equipment and performing repairs and maintenance.
- Must have and maintain a valid drivers’ license..
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule concentrated in the field.
- Will be required to pass all pre-employment requirements including a physical demands and drug-screening test and a thorough background and driving record check.
SouthWestern Energy Company - 18 months ago