Title: Electronic Test Technician
Location: Idaho Falls, ID
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Performs moderately complex technical functions related to the support of development engineering activities such as set up, operation, maintenance, modification, circuit testing, calibration.
- Troubleshoots and diagnose electronic or electro-mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, proto-type models or specialized test equipment.
- Product applications may include analog circuits and digital logic systems.
- Will conduct testing and calibrations per detailed test procedures.
- Provides design details and recommends modifications to engineering designs as needed.
- Work is performed in a laboratory environment with other technicians in a team-working atmosphere.
- Requires High School diploma or equivalent, and three to four years of related experience.
- Technical training equivalent to an Associate’s degree preferred.
- Nuclear power or NQA -1 experience preferred.
Once an aeronautical pioneer -- its engines powered the B-17 bomber and The Spirit of St. Louis -- Curtiss-Wright makes lower-visibility...