Location: Indian Head, MD
Clearance: Current DOD Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret security clearance.
A-T Solutions delivers a full continuum of innovative solutions that meet critical security challenges in technology, training, maritime operations, intelligence and mission support. A-T Solutions has been honored to receive recognition as Government Contractor of the Year (2010), Star Warfighter (2010), named USO- Metro Circle of Stars (2011), ranked # 14 on Washington’s Business Journal’s list of 50 Fastest Growing Companies (2011), ranked #33 on Washington Business Journal’s Government Technology Contractor’s list (2012), and placed on the Inc. Magazine list of 500/5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies for five consecutive years.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Reverse-engineering electronic circuits systems at various maturation levels.
- Responsible for reporting and briefing critical finds to both military and DoD civilian leadership.
- Analyze electronic devices from improvised explosive devices (IEDs) for arming, firing and source characteristics.
- Determine electronic/electrical characteristics, operating frequencies and power.
- Analyze recovered electronic components (switches and power supplies).
- Support development of countermeasures for electronic devices/signals.
- Provide information to assist in profiling and signature analysis.
- Produce storyboards and technical reports on captured data.
- Maintain and document chain of custody of items and data.
- Serve as Liaison Officer between parent and tenant command.
Education and Experience:
- Physical ability and commitment to deploy globally in support of exploitation operations.
- Ability to possess/handle firearms in support of deployed operations.
- Familiarity with Asymmetric Threat and Tactical Analysis Case Book (ATTAC), Combined Information Data Network Exchange (CIDNE), WTI Lexicon and SIPRNET.
- Intimate familiarity with lab processes and work flow for level II exploitation efforts.
- Familiarity with Universal profiling and schema.
- Currency of global IED device and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) threat.
Certifications and Other Qualifications:
- Three to five years of professional work experience in a relevant technical field with a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Electrical Technology, Computer Engineering, RF Engineering, Communications Engineering, Test Engineering, or Electro-Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience using oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzer, power supplies, communication receivers, waveform generators, handheld digital multi-meters, CAD applications, Multi-Sim, Lab View etc.
- Experience working with a CEXC, WTI, counter-improvised explosive device (C-IED) Team, DTK Lab, Joint Expeditionary Forensics Facility (JEFF), Terrorists Explosive Device Analytical Center (TEDAC) facility, other NGIC, Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) or Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) Lab; interagency, or state/ local law enforcement lab.
- Experience developing and supporting the Weapons Technical Intelligence Enterprise.
- Experience in forensic electronics for military/civilian law enforcement.
A-T Solutions, Inc. attracts the most highly motivated and qualified professionals in the Anti/Counter Terrorism industry. We appreciate the importance of high caliber professionals and offer an attractive salary and benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, life and Disability Insurance; 401K, Flexible Spending Accounts, paid time off, and holidays to ensure the highest quality of life for our employees. A Career with our world-class team at A-T Solutions, Inc. offers unparalleled opportunities for growth with one of America’s finest business organizations.
- Prior U.S. Military or civilian experience working in explosive ordnance disposal (EOD) or CIED.
- U.S. citizenship.
- Current DOD Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret security clearance.
Integrity - ‘Doing the right thing all the time!’
Persistent possession of and steadfast adherence to high moral principles and professional standards and conduct.
Commitment – ‘Following through to the end!’
The pledge of courage, passion, time, energy and resolve to see things through to their desired outcome.
Quality Performance – ‘Excellence above expectations!’
Distinctive devotion to the services and products delivered to our Customers…Our Guarantee!
A-T Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
A-T Solutions, Inc. - 10 months ago