Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for an Electronics Technician in our South Florida Office. In this position, you would be a key part of the Engineering development team, testing and debugging circuits for lighting and energy control systems .
- Test and debug new circuits
- Record critical diagnostic measurements
- Assembly of prototypes (soldering components to PCB's)
- Conduct new product test plans
- Ensure compliance to corporate quality standards
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Minimum 3 years of prior experience as an electronics technician in a product development role
- Hands-on experience and proficiency with lab equipment (oscilliscope, multi-meter, etc.)
- Experience with consumer electronics products is a Plus
- RF experience a plus
- Excellent lab debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Associates degree in electronics technician required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent in interpreting schematics
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com . EOE/AA.
Bright futures begin at Lutron.
Join a worldwide industry leader focused on innovation and energy conservation! Lutron manufactures a range...