Electronics Technician Maintenance I
FT. Jackson, SC
The Electronics Technician Maintenance I positions will provide technical knowledge to perform simple or routine tasks following detailed instructions at the Basic Combat Training unit at Fort Jackson.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs such tasks as replacing components and wiring circuits; repairing simple electronic equipment; and taking test readings using common instruments such as digital multimeters, signal generators, semiconductor testers, curve tracers, and oscilloscopes.
- Receives technical guidance, as required, from supervisor or higher level technician.
- Work is spot-checked for accuracy.
- Complete basic shop administrative forms and records utilizing technical manuals, in
paper or electronic format.
- Must have 3+ years experience as an Electronics Technician preferably with the Army
- Must have experience with Army Sincgars radio systems.
- Must pass pre-employment requirements.
Work shall be performed in a maintenance shop setting. Will be subject to a moderate amount of noise and vibration from shop equipment. Work will sometimes be accomplished in cramped and awkward positions while installing items and reaching lifting and bending while using hand tools and power tools. May occasionally be required to lift weights exceeding 75 lbs. and will occasional work in confined spaces in close proximity to grease, oil, fuel, lubricants and solvents.
Rate of Pay: $20.78 per hour Hours: Monday-Friday, 7am to 3:30pm
To apply for this position, please send your resume to FAX 757-499-3972. For more information, please call APT at 1-800-499-6802 or 757-499-6802.
APT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
APT participates in E-Verify.