The Elementary Principal will demonstrate:
- Commitment to student success
- Proven record of curriculum and instruction implementation
- Strong leadership ability
- Effective communication skills
- Masters Degree in Educational Administration
- Nebraska Department of Education Administrative Certificate with a K-6 Principal Endorsement
- School improvement leadership experience
- Effective presentation skills and staff leadership experience
- Knowledge of developmentally appropriate educational practices for elementary students
- Strong analytical and program evaluation skills
Application Procedure: If you are currently employed as a certificated teacher with the Papillion-La Vista School District, you are asked to submit an online Internal Application and complete a Transfer Form to indicate your interest in this specific position.
If you are currently employed by Papillion-La Vista as a classified employee or a substitute teacher, you are asked to submit an External Application for Elementary Teacher with the district so that we will have the additional information needed to accurately evaluate your qualifications for this position.
Contact the Human Resources Department at 537-6206 or 537-6204 if you have questions about the application process. If you have questions about the specific position, talk with your current principal.
Applications are reviewed continuously as they are submitted. A structured interview may be conducted by a Human Resources Administrator. This interview will be considered along with application materials, past experience, and reference checking to select candidates for a team interview.
Building Assignment: Anderson Grove