Fraser clients have bright futures, you can too!
Fraser, a Minnesota non-profit organization provides comprehensive education, healthcare, and housing services to children and adults with special needs. It is our vision to build a world where all people have equal opportunity and choice to realize their dreams to live, work, learn and play as members of our community.
Job Overview: The Eligibility Representative completes necessary eligibility and benefit coverage checks in order to assist clients to access their medical benefits appropriately, and ensures necessary prior authorizations are initiated.
Location: Fraser Minneapolis, 3333 University Avenue SE, Minneapolis, MN.
Schedule: This position is full-time, scheduled 40 hours per week within standard business hours, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
1.Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Human Services or a medical services administrative field required.
2. Valid Minnesota Driver’s License, acceptable driving record, and access to reliable transportation required.
3. Ability to achieve and maintain status of “may provide direct contact for this agency” upon completion of criminal background studies.
4. Experience interacting with insurers including but not limited to medical assistance, TEFRA, waivers, prepaid-mental health plans, county-based purchasing plans, HMOs and out-state private insurer preferred.
5. Effective communication in the English language, including verbal and written communication with both internal and external contacts, with strong telephone skills required.
6. Ability to participate collaboratively in performance quality improvement (PQI) activities related to benefit checks.
7. Computer proficiency using Word and Excel with proficiency in keyboarding skills required.
8. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required.
9. Ability to recognize problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions required.
1. Previous experience completing benefit eligibility and benefit coverage checks across a variety of 3rd party carriers for rehabilitative, mental health and assessment services preferred.
2. Previous experience working with rehabilitative and mental health populations preferred.
This position is posted at www.fraser.org/employment until filled.
In addition to competitve compensation and benefits, Fraser offers its employees much more. We offer a flexible, casual environment which provides employees work and life balance. Our employees say that being part of the Fraser team is being a part of something special; where co-workers genuinely care about the work that we do, and about one another.
Fraser is proud to be an EEO/AA employer.
Fraser - 17 months ago