Assists the Department Manager in overseeing employees on-site in a hospital or within an office. Also assists with other duties as needed, such as evaluating the progress of staff, maintaining employee records, quality assurance and more.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Leads, supervises and develops developmental teams
- Coordinates account inventories and reports daily/weekly to the Department Manager
- Prepares and conducts staff training
- Maintains time and attendance for staff
- Conducts performance reviews
- Delegates and inspects workflow
- Assists with hiring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Eligibility Supervisor experience preferred
- Experience with Medicaid processes required
- Demonstrated initiative and creativity in fulfilling job responsibilities
- Working knowledge of computers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some travel required
- Working extended hours may be required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO/AA guidelines.
Firstsource is a leading global provider of business process management services. Founded in 2001, Firstsource ranks third in BusinessWeek's...