Yesmail Interactive wants you to say YES to this exciting opportunity. We are seeking an Email Manager to join our San Francisco office.
This position is responsible for managing client accounts by overseeing the daily production, scheduling, delivery, and reporting of targeted email communications. This position is also responsible for acting as the primary liaison between the Client and the Company’s production staff to produce and edit HTML and text marketing messages. This position regularly and customarily exercises discretion and independent judgment relative to matters of significance.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Manage client email marketing campaigns including communicating with clients on campaign scheduling, targeting, mailing issues, procedures, and expectation setting. Exercise discretion in resolving client issues.
2. Troubleshoot and monitor data transfers and data integration issues as part of complex, dynamic messaging templates.
3. Make recommendations on process improvement and operational execution on delivery of data and creative assets to support business.
4. Utilize effective customer service techniques to handle client concerns. Work with internal departments to manage client issues, assess impact, and develop solutions. Exercise discretion and independent judgment in communicating and resolving issues.
5. Lead process definition with clients on workflow to receive and manage messaging assets for campaigns. Manage creative asset delivery, coordination, and processing.
6. Produce reports and analyze program results. Perform analytics, establish regular analysis process, and create benchmark to identify trends or issues.
7. Proof and quality check projects.
8. Maintain accurate and complete client files documenting specific requirements of each client.
9. Handle customer questions and complaints in a timely, professional manner.
10. Facilitate management of client enhancement projects. Assist in documenting, scoping, and communicating change orders.
11. Train Clients on the use of email marketing program management, reporting, and analysis applications.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and with various business contacts outside of the Company in an articulate, professional manner. Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
2. Ability to build productive relationships with clients and meet goals.
3. Detail oriented and able to successfully handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
4. Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
5. Advanced knowledge of technology, online marketing, and the Internet.
6. Basic HTML skills.
7. Enjoy delighting clients with exceptional service.
8. Expert Excel skills.
9. Ability to work as part of a close-knit team.
10. Ability to apply judgment in problem solving client situations, including whether or not to mail, when an issue has been resolved, and scope of communication with client.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
2. 3 to 5 years of previous relevant work experience is required.
We’re revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at http://www.yesmail.com/our-company/careers. Please reference requisition number: SFRAN2364
Yesmail Interactive powers intelligent customer interactions. We give you the insights to recognize and understand your customer to deliver contextually relevant digital communications - while respecting their preferences and privacy. We help marketers evolve their customer relationships through intelligent interactions via technology, insights and services in a near real-time multi channel environment. We help you compete in the age of the customer.
Yesmail Interactive is an Infogroup company. Infogroup’s 1,900 employees enable clients – from local businesses to the Fortune 100 – to increase sales and customer loyalty by leveraging our proprietary Data Axle™ of contextually relevant real-time information on more than 235 million individuals and 24 million businesses to deliver the complete spectrum of value added data and innovative targeted marketing solutions.
At Yesmail Interactive, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other prohibited basis under applicable federal, state or local law.
Infogroup - 22 months ago
Making business information available for marketing purposes keeps this group together. Formerly infoUSA, Infogroup is a provider of data...