Incumbent serves as Email Marketing Specialist, responsible for request-for-review email initiatives sent to Angie’s List members.
- Creates and sends HTML emails in a timely manner.
- Pulls, uploads, and exports subscriber lists for email sending.
- Analyzes and reports email results to various audiences and departments.
- Optimizes email programs utilizing A/B testing.
- Coordinates with other teams and departments on email needs and execution.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or information technology preferred.
- Experience in an email or web design role using HTML and/or CSS preferred.
- ExactTarget experience preferred
- ExactTarget Data Manager Certification a plus.
- Knowledge and proficiency in design, email design, marketing, data management, analytics, etc.
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
- Our technical environment makes use of a variety of technologies including HTML, CSS, and ExactTarget.
- Ability to interact at all levels of the company maintaining effective communication, both written and spoken.
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to tolerate stress and be adaptable, flexible, persistent, versatile and handle multiple projects and re-prioritizations.
- Ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accurately follow procedures.
- Ability to maintain self motivation and to work independently and in team environments.
- Ability to piece together conclusions and apply rules to produce answers that make sense.
- Ability to sit the entire work day viewing a computer monitor.
Angie's List - 17 months ago
Angie's List is growing exponentially and we continue to be on the cutting-edge technology wise! Learn about our unique company culture and...