This position is responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, and maintaining embedded software used in the SYERS sensor. In addition, the position will be required to support integration and test activities in plant. Occasional travel will be required to support SIL and flight test. The ability to travel to operational sites is a plus.
- Implement software changes for the SYERS sensor
- Troubleshoot SYERS software and support integration and test
- Support Requirements Management, Software Design, and Estimation as needed by the program
- Work within the Goodrich Product Development Life Cycle
- Some travel to support flight tests and other operations will be required
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or comparable
- VxWorks required; Linux in an embedded environment is a plus
- C is required; C++ is a plus
- Strong embedded development skills required
- Working knowledge of image processing is a plus
- Understanding of the complete software development life cycle is required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or comparable
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain security clearance
Education Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or comparable
Skill sets - C is required; C++ is a plus, strong embedded development skills required
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- 2 years ago - save job
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design,...