We have an immediate need for a highly professional and career-oriented Embedded Software Engineer to join our development team. Candidates will be responsible for the design, implementation and documentation of state-of-the-art applications for real-time control systems and support functions for mission critical embedded systems.
Successful candidates will be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, demonstrate initiative and make impactful contributions in product development. They will also possess a strong work ethic, good team participation, and proficient communication/documentation skills, with the ability to prioritize, multitask, and keep projects organized, on track, and moving forward.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering.
- Programming proficiency in C/C++, Java.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work well without close supervision.
- Application development experience for embedded products including user interface.
- Object Oriented Analysis/Design experience.
- Multi-threaded application experience.
- Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) application experience.
- Experience with TCP/IP, CAN, RS-232/485 or other networking communication protocols.
- Experience with software performance monitoring tools such as time-stamping and gprof.
- Experience working in an agile software development environment.
Open Systems International, Inc. (OSI)
- 2 years ago - save job
OSI is the leading supplier of open automation solutions for real-time management and optimization of complex production, transport, and...