Intrinsyc provides software solutions that enable next-generation handheld products, including mobile handsets, smart phones, and embedded devices. Intrinsyc’s award winning Device Development Solutions team helps device makers, and silicon vendors deliver compelling mobile products with faster time-to-market and higher quality. Intrinsyc was the lead system integrator for the Barnes & Noble Nook eReader devices, which was the embedded industry’s first non-Phone Android device. We are development experts in Windows Embedded CE, Symbian, Windows Mobile, Android, QNX, and Linux based technologies.
Job ID: US_10
Location: Bellevue, WA
Position Type: Engineering
Intrinsyc Software is currently looking for Windows Driver Embedded Software Engineers with experience in developing Microsoft Windows 8 devices.
Candidates must have a strong technical background and be capable of coming up to speed with a new team quickly. Good analytical, problem solving, and communication skills are essential as well as the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
We will consider both salaried and contract based candidates.
- Takes on technical leadership role within projects, develops system specifications and provides technical guidance to the team to ensure schedules and objectives are met.
- Assisting the development of an Windows based device.
- Quickly ramping up and becoming a key contributor within a team of experienced BSP engineers.
- Ability to fix issue on a wide range of drivers from display to USB to Bluetooth to WiFI.
- Stays abreast of technically area and provides knowledge transfer to fellow team members.
- Minimum 2 years embedded software development experience in driver development. Windows Embedded experience desirable.
- Minimum 3 years of C/C++ experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, electrical/software engineering or equivalent. Advanced technical degree desirable.
- Requires strong leadership and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience in the integration of wide range of drivers. Telephony experience desirable.
- Good working knowledge of embedded and mobile devices.
- Requires a solid understanding of the software development and project management life cycle.
- Language: Strong Written and Spoken English required.
Intrinsyc Software International, Inc - 2 years ago