Responsibilities Serves as the primary health care provider for ill or injured employees in the work environment. Provides pre-employment physical assessments to potential Scott & White employees and volunteers.
PERFORMS OTHER POSITION APPROPRIATE DUTIES AS REQUIRED IN A COMPETENT, PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS MANNER.
- Administers medications and treatments safely, accurately and in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for coordinating and conducting employee health programs (i.e., immunizations, Hepatitis B, etc.)
- Shares nursing expertise with staff and students in a professional and supportive manner.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY
The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, be organized, and have the flexibility to work in a high volume environment.
- Licensed to practice professional nursing by the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas required.
- Three to four years nursing experience required. Experience in occupational health, adult acute care, or public health/immunizations highly desired.
Minimum three years nursing experience required.
Graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing required.
Texas State Board of Nursing RN license required; Basic Cardiac Life Support required.
Round Rock Hospital - Employee Health
PRN status, 8-20 hours/week; Monday-Friday day shift
Scott & White - 14 months ago