Networked Insights is transforming the way companies make decisions by harnessing the power of real-time social and marketing data. The world’s most innovative brands leverage our groundbreaking technology, analytics and experience to generate deeper consumer understanding and business advantage. Networked Insights helps you put what consumers are saying in real-time at the center of marketing activity to drive breakthrough decisions and tangible business results.
Over the past six years, Networked Insights has provided solutions to clients like GE, MillerCoors, Proctor & Gamble, Samsung, Revlon, and Viacom who leverage social data to improve efficiency and effectiveness across the entire marketing lifecycle. In 2012, Networked Insights was named one of world’s 50 “Most Innovative Companies” by Fast Company and was declared as “unrivaled in socially informed media planning and buying” by Forrester Research.
We need an ambitious and energetic people-person with the ability to develop and administer programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align our workforce with the strategic goals of our company. The Employee Relations/HR Manager will have great passion to maintain a culture of challenge, collaboration and fun which in turn will make our colleagues more successful and effective, cultivate peak performance, and remove any barriers to innovation. The ideal candidate will have proven success in building progressive, employee-centric, dynamic team environments as a champion of colleagues and culture.
Networked Insights is positioned for unlimited opportunity bound only by how quickly we can not only attract, but also develop and retain the best marketing and technical talent. The Employee Relations/HR Manager presents a great opportunity for someone looking to step into a mission critical role that is immediately focused on creating training, performance management and professional development programs from the ground up. While currently both recruiting and the design/administration of employee benefits are handled separately within the company, this position offers the opportunity for the right candidate to take on more traditional HR/talent management responsibilities as we continue to grow.
The Employee Relations/HR Manager creates, implements, and leads services, policies, and programs for the entire company relative to colleague onboarding and training, performance management and professional development. Overall, the position is responsible for building and promoting a progressive, colleague-centric, dynamic team environment. Specifically, the major areas of involvement and responsibility are:
- New colleague orientation and initial training, including immersion in the company culture
- Performance evaluation and improvement systems, including compensation plans
- Ongoing development and training programs
- Organizational planning and design
- Organization development
- Employee relations and employee counseling
- Internal colleague communication
- Policy development and documentation
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health
Education and Experience
- Strong belief in team environments and employee-centric organizations
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment on multiple projects with changing priorities
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training and development
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with executives of the company Leadership Team
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and skills in database management, HRIS, and record keeping
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development
- Eight plus years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations preferred
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement preferred
- PHR certification desired; SPHR certification a plus
We provide excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability, 401(k) and life insurance, and generous paid time off policy within a progressive, employee-centric culture.
We offer a competitive salary along with the performance incentives and the opportunity for growth based on company success.