The Program Director is responsible for the overall management of CCS employment services and autism programs serving adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities. The Program Director is expected to use quality improvement principles and an Employee Stewardship Team process to assure positive results in the areas of: 1) Integrity, 2) Staff Support, 3) Customer Satisfaction, 4) Outcomes, 5) Compliance, 6) Utilization, and 7) Financial Health. The Program Director is a member of the Leadership Team and is expected to support the organization.
Essential Position Functions and Key Work Processes
1. Participate with other directors to assist the agency in successfully performing in the areas of integrity, employee support, outcomes, consumer satisfaction, compliance, utilization, & financial health
2. Provide leadership to ensure customers are employed in integrated community businesses in which they can thrive
3. Direct the implementation of on-going business planning and development
4. Supervise, mentor, train, and develop staff associated with Employment Services programs
5. Provide leadership and management for CCS Employment Services through well-organized program designs, competent staff, and well maintained and safe physical environments that are in accordance with appropriate standards and compliance
6. Assure Employee Stewardship involvement in the development and monitoring of the annual department budget throughout the fiscal year
7. Participate as a member of various teams as organizational needs occur
8. Assure development, implementation, and monitoring of policies and procedures that ensures compliance, health, safety, and protocol issues are met
9. Actively support or join quality improvement initiatives and processes
10. Act as a liaison with community partner programs and represents the organization when appropriate
11. Encourage staff and program participants to be actively engaged in local neighborhood/community life, neighborhood associations, and other activities
1. Bachelor’s Degree in developmental disabilities, mental health, rehabilitation, social services, or related field
2. Four years related work experience in intellectual/developmental disabilities, mental health, rehabilitation, social services, or related field with progressive leadership responsibility
3. Three years’ experience working with people with intellectual/developmental disabilities or in a vocational or educational setting.
4. Demonstrated competence in program administration, supervision, personnel management, fiscal responsibility, and budget oversight.
5. Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license with a driving record that permits coverage under the agency’s corporate auto liability policy and personal automobile liability insurance coverage
6. Current certification in CPR and First Aid or ability to obtain certification within 30 days of employment
7. Computer proficient
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Catholic Community Services is a non-profit, faith-based organization. Founded in Salem in 1938, today CCS offers 17 programs across 9...