The Employment Specialist is responsible for delivering seamless services to job seekers at the Workforce Center Resource Room and community based locations including library sites. Ensure that positive relationships are maintained with internal and external stakeholders, resulting in optimum employment outcomes for job seekers. Meet or exceed all standards and criteria set by CARF, The Rehabilitation Accreditation Commission, Workforce Investment Act, and State Rehabilitation Services, HIPAA or other specific project grants or contracts of Goodwill/Easter Seals Minnesota (GESM).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Vocational Rehabilitation, Social Work, or other related Human Services field and one year of relevant experience.
- Associate’s Degree in related Human Services field and two years of relevant experience.
- Five years relevant experience.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and achieve required outcomes.
- Adaptive and open to change and flexibility within job.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of multi-tasking.
- Independent decision making skills.
- Experience successfully managing a case load.
- Knowledge of data privacy requirements and ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Knowledge of disadvantaged and disability populations and funding systems.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software and the ability to accurately enter data into computer-based systems.
- Valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and good driving record.
- Public Speaking ability.
- Active involvement in professional organization.
Goodwill - Easter Seals Minnesota - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -