As an Employment Specialist you are responsible for administration and operational support of the recruitment process for our strategic client partnerships. Successful candidates will have strong service mindset, superior communication skills, be process driven, and have a keen attention to detail.
- Candidate and hiring manager engagement activities
- Candidate review, screening, pre-qualification and presentation
- Interview scheduling and meeting coordination support
- Recruitment process compliance and system administration
- Pre-employment screening support and administration
- Offer letter and on boarding support activities
- Collaborate on special projects
Randstad Sourceright is one of the leading providers of talent acquisition solutions in the world. Our people are the best in the business, helping us win industry recognition and client accolades year after year as innovators and top providers of Blended Workforce Solutions, RPO, MSP, and Payroll and Independent Contractor Solutions (PICS).
Basic qualifications include:
Preferred qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months recruitment support including candidate interview scheduling
Randstad Sourceright is an equal opportunity employer
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Applicant tracking system experience
- Solid understanding of MS Office/Google products
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to take direction and execute a plan
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
- Track record of proven results
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.