Endowed Chair of Neurology - Director of Stroke
This highly visible recruitment for our Director of Stroke Services is garnering tremendous support from our neurology department, college of medicine, university and community! JCAHO Certified Stroke Center, Silver-award-winning AHA stroke services, established specialists and growing outpatient services (each of the last six years) provide a strong
foundation for your success.
- Nationally ranked among most digital hospitals by HIM Systems Society
- The major neurological referral center in the state
- $40 million research facility will house the Neurosciences Institute
- Comprehensive training site, cutting edge Level I trauma center and children's, psychiatric and rehabilitation hospitals
- $266,700 compensation package
- Residents take first call
University Living in a Delightful Location
Welcome to a land of rich heritage and warm hospitality. Our stunning mountains, white-water rivers and scenic countryside offer a change of pace from the rush of everyday life. Experience friendly cities full of fun and nightlife, or relax and take in all that nature has to offer. From wild to mild, we have something for everyone.
- Nationally recognized as One of the Best Small Cities in the U.S.
- City awarded 14 accolades this decade including: Best Walking City, Smartest Place to Live, Well City, Best Place for Business and Careers, and Distinctive Destination
- Family-focused community with superb public and private school systems
- Dramatic scenery and abundant recreational activity provided by our Appalachian plateau
Jason Crone, MBA
Timeline Recruiting - 2 years ago