SmartWatt Energy, Inc. is an energy service company that develops demand side energy reduction solutions for large commercial and industrial, small business and municipal customers.
SmartWatt Energy will be opening a new office in Burlington VT dedicated to the design and installation of a large volume of energy efficiency project throughout the state. Within this office, SmartWatt's mission is to assist targeted businesses in the greater Burlington region to save energy through the design and installation of energy efficiency upgrades.
The Project Coordinator will support the Corporate, Sales, and Installation teams with the coordination, reporting, and documentation of all activities required for the successful sale and installation of all projects.
This job will focus on providing administrative support for the Operations, Installation and Sales team and all customers. The Project Coordinator will assist with overall project administration in order to accurately maintain all construction records. This includes scheduling energy audits, proposals, and installations with customers. Resolving project related issues, maintaining audit sheets, assisting Corporate Accounting with ordering of supplies and materials, tracking shipments of supplies and materials, and providing support to customers and our in house installation team.
This role will require excellent organizational and time management skills. In addition, the qualified candidate must possess the ability to work independently in a fast-paced work environment and be highly skilled is MS Office, with special emphasis on Microsoft Excel.
- Coordinate/Document audit, proposal and construction schedule with customers, office staff, and installation team.
- Coordinate/Document material shipments with Material Supplier, Customer, and Installation Teams.
- Compiling reports which monitor office goals and the overall progress towards these goals.
- Document returns of materials into warehouse
- Document and complete and administer change orders with customers.
- Documenting scope of work completed on projects.
- Scanning job documents and transferring files into SmartWatt server
- Perform various tasks including maintaining audit sheets, customer correspondence, etc.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems for customer records
- Coordinate with accounting to create purchase orders
- Word processing, Excel spreadsheet creation, data entry, faxing and general office tasks
- Customer Service
- Answer incoming phone calls, take messages and direct calls to appropriate staff
- Liaison duties between customers and SmartWatt staff
- Resolving and documenting warranty issues. The main point of contact for customers to coordinate any work needed to resolve warranty/customer service issues.
- Associate’s degree in Business, Technical studies, or related fields; Preferably a Bachelor’s degree
- Able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Experience in the construction industry is preferred
- Office management experience is preferred
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Experience with MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
ZipRecruiter - 16 months ago
SmartWatt Energy Services is a turnkey energy services company dedicated to reducing facility operating costs through demand-side energy...