Process daily transactional activity on syndicated and participated facilities, including preparation and distribution of loan advices to all parties, system posting and reconciliation of all funds received or disbursed, ensuring deadlines are met for complete settlement across all involved financial institutions.
Receive daily research and maintenance requests from lending officers, relationship associates, bank customers and correspondent financial institutions and perform the necessary analysis, research and system input as required to complete in a timely manner
Perform loan documentation reviews of funding packages, initiate funds disbursement as needed. Perform comprehensive audits of original loan documentation post closing, identify and process lien perfection tasks and properly record and track identified documentation exceptions. Ensure the accuracy of new and renewed critical loan documentation for bank policy and regulatory compliance.
Review daily exception reports, determining the necessary monetary and system maintenance required for resolution within specified timeframes.
Monitor and perform system input as needed for the proper administration of rate options, borrowing base adjustments, reducing revolver schedules and auto debit processing.
Paid loan processing, including loan payoffs, system coding, lien releases and coordination with Relationship Managers, Relationship Associates, Title Companies and other Financial Institutions
- A minimum of ten years commercial loan operations experience is required which includes at least five years of loan servicing experience working with large commercial credits and superior knowledge of business entity and commercial loan documentation.
- Previous experience must also include syndication and participation servicing, performing all tasks associated with the ongoing servicing of the credits such as reconcilement of principal and interest between all parties.
- Working knowledge of rate option loans, reducing revolver loans and borrowing base lending is required.
- Must have personally performed loan documentation review for funding approvals, disbursement of funds and exception identification and tracking functions
- College degree is preferred but commensurate work experience is acceptable
Texas Capital Bank - 10 months ago
Texas Capital Bancshares is the holding company for Texas Capital Bank, which has about 10 branches in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston,...