SmartWatt Energy, Inc. is an energy service company that develops demand side energy reduction solutions for large commercial and industrial, small business and municipal customers.
SmartWatt Energy will be opening a new office in Burlington VT dedicated to the design and installation of a large volume of energy efficiency project throughout the state. Within this office, SmartWatt's mission is to assist targeted businesses in the greater Burlington region to save energy through the design and installation of energy efficiency upgrades.
The Energy Sales Auditor will be primarily responsible for the sales, audit and design of an extremely high volume of lighting efficiency upgrades for the Commercial Market in defined geographic regions in the Burlington, VT area.
- Auditing and designing lighting efficiency upgrades. Data-entry of information in the format and software provided by the Company.
- Presenting and selling proposals to interested prospects for the installation of recommended improvements.
- The generation of leads and proposals for eligible customers who can take advantage of lucrative incentives for installing lighting efficiency upgrades in their commercial facilities.
- Achieving high volume goals on a Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual basis in terms of projects sold, energy saved, and revenue achieved.
- Work with Inside Marketing and Administration to ensure that Direct Marketing efforts are being coordinated properly.
- Work with Field Services, Accounting and administration to ensure that customer expectations are being met.
- Conduct outreach and education to targeted customers and schedule energy efficiency audits
- Sign- up and Audit multiple businesses per day every day of the week.
- Determine qualifying measures and techniques and evaluate successful measure implementation
- Identify energy saving measures
- Tabulate and input audit findings in spreadsheets
- Explain audit results to customers and effectively sell a project
- Timely reporting of weekly activities and audit results
- B.S. Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field
- High motivation and higher energy.
- 1 to 5 years experience in Sales, Marketing or related field
- Past experience and an up-to-date knowledge of best practices as they relate to energy efficient lighting
- Experience in Energy Conservation projects
- Experience with MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook are required
- Experience with social networking is preferred
SmartWatt Energy Services is a turnkey energy services company dedicated to reducing facility operating costs through demand-side energy...