Engagement Manager – |
One of the world’s leading IT Consultancies is looking to recruit an Engagement Manager to their Capital Markets unit in London. The opportunity offers great career opportunities and a very health salary and bonus structure.
The successful Engagement Manager will join the team with an initial focus on taking on the onshore commercial management of the account, including;
All candidates applying will have experience of;
- Manage the activities junior Engagement Manager’s under their responsibility: Weekly Forecast reviews, Quarterly (minimum) sales planning sessions, and regular communication with Sales Management to ensure integration
- Coaches and develops AEM’s to over-perform: local training, coaching on calls, setting call observation expectations, etc
- Manage to assigned bookings, revenue and margin targets for sector, including ''cost of sales'' expense management. Accountability for forecasting, reporting.
- Assists Sales Account Executives in driving solutions led sales to solve customer’s challenges
- Management and closing of larger deals
- Business development
- Marketing for EMEA Sector relevant space. Persuade clients to provide industry wide references; provide input on specific events/sponsorships to corporate marketing in order to support revenue growth outside the account and increase ROI on events.
- Support customer prospecting by providing referrals and account resources as needed, high-level overview of work done at same-sector clients in his portfolio.
- Strong large deal sales skills, particularly in Outsourcing and transformation deals.
All candidates will need to be highly ambitious. To learn more about this Capital Markets , Engagement Manager opening forward your CV to David Burke at David.Burke@AnsonMcCade.com
- Mentoring / Coaching skills.
- Consultative skills.
- Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge.
- Ability to manage in a complex matrix environment.
- Proven track record of owning a P&L of approximately £30 - £100m across a portfolio of Accounts.
- Logistics experience would be a bonus but not a necessity.
- Strong focus on Client Service excellence.
- Possesses a high degree of learn ability.
- Ability to work within a broad range of cultural diversities.
- Ability to provide, maintain and build client relationships at CxO level.
Engagement Manager – Capital Markets
Anson McCade - 2 years ago