2H Offshore Engineering Ltd are a leading international consultancy specialising in engineering, analysis and design of risers and subsea structures for the offshore oil and gas industry. Based in Woking, UK, we also have offices in Aberdeen, Houston, Rio de Janeiro, Kuala Lumpur, Perth and Beijing.
A new position has arisen at our Woking office for a Package Engineer.
He/she will take responsibility for the design of riser components, subsea equipment and other associated technologies from concept through to detail design. The role will involve designing components and assemblies for challenging offshore projects in world-wide locations as a key part of 2H's multi-disciplinary engineering team.
Activities will include performing design calculations, writing specifications and procedures, preparing procurement packages and supervision of the development of technical drawings.
The ideal Candidate will:
Package / Benefits include:
- Be degree level educated with a bachelors or masters degree in engineering, mathematics or physics, with a 2.1 or above
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in mechanical/structural design, preferably in the offshore/subsea industry
- Have strong planning, organization and supervision skills
- Have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Be chartered or working towards chartership
- Be a team player
- Highly competitive salary
- Affiliated training schemes for chartership including IMechE, ICE and IMarEST
- Payment of your professional membership fees
- 25 days holiday increasing during length of service
- Life Assurance
- Medical insurance (minimum service required)
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible working hours
2H Offshore - 11 months ago