DECISIVE ANALYTICS Corporation is |
seeking an Engineer / Analyst to support a government customer in Arlington, Virginia.
Project Overview :
The Engineer / Analyst will conduct performance analysis studies of the Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) Battle Management, Command and Control System. In addition, the selected candidate will participate in Verification and Validation (V&V) efforts to assess accredited simulation tools designed to emulate the BMD C2BMC.
- Support the team in utilizing modeling and simulation to analyze C2BMC concepts, and software performance
- Support Verification and Validation (V&V) activities
- Plan, conduct, and report results for BCM Verification & Validation activities in support of BCM Accreditation Decisions
- Conduct investigative analysis into discrepancies that arise between the model and the suite and interface with BMC tool developers to address and identify root causes as well as create solutions for resolving discrepancies
- Utilize the Analysis Tool Suite database software to extract DESim (Discrete Event Simulation model) analysis results
- Set up test cases, execute the M&S, and extract data from execution output
- Perform regression testing and verification of upgrades with new deliveries of DESim
- Perform acceptance testing of MUST (Multi-Use Simulation Tool)
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years related experience
- B.S. or M.S. in Engineering, Math
- Missile defense experience desired
- Active DoD Secret security clearance is required
- MATLAB, UNIX, LINUX, and scripting languages skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work individually and on a team
Location : Arlington, VA (Crystal City - metro accessible)
Position is contingent on prime contractor approval.
DECISIVE ANALYTICS Corporation - 2 years ago
DECISIVE ANALYTICS Corporation is an employee-owned company whose strategy is to be the most sought after source of superior technical...