Job Description Summary
General maintenance of casino indoor and outdoor premises. Works with all departments on an as needed basis. Also works along with all Engineering personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Maintains operating condition of casino buildings and equipment and completes simple repairs.
- Uses knowledge of fundamental mechanical, electrical, carpentry, painting and plumbing.
- Receives and looks over all Engineering Request Forms to decide problem and resolution.
- Aids in planning of casino projects, remodeling, expansions and monitors jobs completed by outside contractors.
- Must be able to follow safety guidelines and work closely with Safety Coordinator to make sure all OSHA safety guidelines are adhered to.
- Operates common hand or power tools.
- Provides excellent guest service.
GAMING EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED
CasinoCareers.com - 14 months ago