Do you want to build an elegant, mobile-enabled offline and online shopping experience that finally makes it easy for men to buy clothing that fits?
Trumaker is seeking a brilliant Ruby on Rails developer to take charge of our personalized commerce app to solve a real-world problem: Men want a simple way to look good and get clothing that fits, and our outfitters need an easy way to deliver a fantastic styling experience.
At Trumaker, you’ll use both sides of your brain on a daily basis. You will work closely with our design, sales, and operations team for feedback and insight. Be ready to eagerly own each product you build; you’ll be the chief advocate of ensuring your product is truly awesome and crafted with beautiful, maintainable code.
You get bonus points if you’re interested in the challenges of data architecture, mobile commerce, and pixel-perfect design. While deep backend experience with Ruby is always ideal, above all we look for smart engineers who get things done.
If that’s you – let’s chat!
Our small engineering team is building things ranging from:
- Integrated e-commerce and sales CRM platform
- Ember.js frontend
- An API for mobile apps, Ember frontend, and 3rd party services integration
- iOS mobile and tablet apps
Our stack: Ruby on Rails, Ember.js, jQuery, PostgreSQL, Heroku
- Are a seasoned Ruby on Rails developer
- Know the intricacies of data integration, REST APIs, OAuth, and MVC
- Have previously worked on SaaS oriented web platforms
- Have experience with HTML5 specific libraries and techniques -- we love Ember.js
- Want to look better and don’t mind getting lots of freebie men’s clothing
Sometimes the best way to approach new problems is to rethink old solutions.
Made-to-measure—or as we call it, built-to-fit—has its roots...